Hey guys! I have another gluten free recipe for you! Going gluten free has pushed me to try new desserts (because gluten free cookie dough is…not the greatest). I’ve enjoyed experimenting and trying new recipes!
I love chocolate pudding. (Just so you know, I DO NOT like the kind that uses starch….I only like the ones that use flour in that place). I decided to attempt to make it with a gluten free 1:1 flour mix that we got. It turned out fairly well and tasted like “normal”! 🙂
(Note: I used this recipe as a base for some of the ratios.)
Gluten Free Chocolate Pudding
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup gluten free 1:1 flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cup melted chocolate
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp of instant coffee
- Combine flour, sugar and salt. Add eggs and mix until it forms clumps. SLOWLY (in 1/2 cup increments) add the milk until combined. Add melted chocolate.
- Put on medium high heat and stir constantly until the mixture thickens to pudding consistency. It will be lumpy at first, but keep stirring until it becomes smooth.
- Remove from heat. Add in butter and vanilla. Stir. Add coffee.
- Serve immediately if you like warm. Put in fridge for a few hours if serving cold.
Do you like chocolate pudding? Have you ever made it?