Hey guys! Back again with another tag post! Starting out, we have The Real Outsanding Blogger Award. I was nominated by this by Eloria over at Halfway Home. Be sure to check out her blog and give her a follow!
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
What’s one thing you have never tried, but really want to do?
Um, eventually publishing a book. Or something with running.
Do you have any strange/ unusual hobbies?
I don’t know what “normal” people see as strange, lol. My hobbies include baking (normal), writing (normal), blogging (semi-normal), hiking (normal), reading (very normal) and caring for sugar gliders (which I guess could be considered unusual…. I don’t know anyone else who has sugar gliders, unfortunately).
What’s one thing everyone says you’re good at, but you don’t think your good at?
Baking. Writing. Art. XD
How many pets do you have?
At the moment, I have four sugar gliders. But I’ll be selling the two babies in a couple months. 😦
If you had to describe your clothing style in three words, what would those words be?
Comfortable. Mismatch. Thrift store.
What’s one thing that you’re always doing and feel bad whenever you do it but can’t stop?
Feeding my sugar gliders a few more treats than they actually need. XD I’m working on it….
Do you have any obsessions?
YES. Reading. Blogging. Cookies. SUGAR GLIDERS!!!!!!
- What is your favorite type of cookie?
- If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Hot coco or tea?
- Do you like turkey?
- Would you rather have chocolate cake or lemon pie?
- What did you have for your last meal?
- Do you like to cake decorate?
Wow, all of those are food related questions. XD I’m hungry right now. XD Pizza’s cookin’ in the oven for pizza/movie night! 🙂
- Must tag at least 4 people!
- You have to come up with your own 9 questions about fall or reuse the ones here!
Halloween or Thanksgiving?
Well, since I don’t celebrate Halloween, I’m def going with Thanksgiving.
Do you like candy corn?
Nope. It just tastes like bad sugar. XD My little brother got some a couple months ago, and I tried some of it and was like, “People really like this stuff??” Of course I loved it when I was young. XD
Favorite dream fall outfit?
A hoodie. PJ pants. XD I’m more about comfort in clothes than anything else.
What is your favorite thing to do in fall?
I love curling up with a warm blanket, a cup of tea and a good book. Ahh.
Do you like to go to pumpkin patches with your family and/or friends?
Corn mazes? Yay or nay?
Well, I’ve only been to one that was, uh, shockingly simple. But it was fun all the same.
Jumping into leave piles or racking them up?
I actually enjoy raking leaves!
What are your thoughts on haunted houses?
There are no such things. Just houses that are really old and wild imaginations.
Do you love fluffy boots or heeled boots better?
I don’t really like boots at all. XD Much more of a flip-flop fan!
I’m gonna reuse the ones above!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 people and ask them 11 questions.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award image in your post.
What is your blog about?
My blog is about my life, encouragment, fun, food, and randomness. 😉
Your favorite food and color?
My favorite colors are red, black and blue or yellow. 🙂 My favorite foods? Too many great ones out there! (As you may have noticed, I’m not a very decisive person…)
What inspires you the most?
God. My family. My friends. Nature. Beauty. Life.
Your favorite post you’ve published on your blog.
Eh…not sure. (Again with the indecisivness). The post with the most views of all time was a blog collab that I did with my friend Rosy! (Love you, girl!)
What would you do after the end of pandemic?
Going places without having to wear a mask.
What scares you the most?
Being helpless. Losing the people I love. Losing control. Being lost emotionally/mentally. Being left or abandoned.
Are you a morning or night person?
Night owl all of the way!!! I am sooo not a morning person!
Your favorite school subject?
HISTORY. I love history so much.
Do you talk to yourself? If yes.. then tell us if you want.
*coughs* Doesn’t everyone?
Has 2020 changed you somehow?
In so many ways. I learned to trust God in the fear of the pandemic. I learned that it is possible to grow and change. I learned that life is sad and painful, but there is a purpose in it all.
The happiest moment you ever had on wordpress?
Whenever people are impacted by something I’ve written or when I make new friends. ❤
- How do you make people around you happy?
- Do you like tacos?
- What color makes you happy?
- What is a food that you hate?
- Best Christmas songs?
- Favorite holiday memory?
- Worst Christmas movie?
- Best Christmas movie?
- Favorite animations?
- Your best school subject?
- Your worst subject?
- Link back to original creator: Madame Writer.
- Link back to the person who tagged you or the blog where you first saw this tag.
- Answer all prompts.
- Add one more prompt of your own.
- Tag at least 5 people.
- Don’t lie.
- Have fun!
- Never Have I Ever…read a later book in a series before reading the first book.
I have done this like once. I think it was with the Chronicles of Narnia.
- Never Have I Ever…burned a book.
Ha! Nope. No burning books here.
- Never Have I Ever…read a book I knew I would hate.
Um. Not really no.
- Never Have I Ever…wrote a fanfiction about my favorite books.
No, I have not.
- Never Have I Ever…loved a book when I was young and hated it when I got older.
Yeah, I’m pretty sure. Although I’m not sure what book. XD
- Never Have I Ever…dressed up as one of my favorite literary characters.
No, but I TOTALLY would have when I was younger. When I was ten or eleven, I loved this book called Sir Knight of the Splendid Way. I wanted to dress up like the knight and go around saving people. XD XD Thankfully, I didn’t…
- Never Have I Ever…hated a book by an author I love.
- Never Have I Ever…gone into a bookstore to buy one book and come out with many more.
I mainly buy digital books, but this happens with my kindle books. XD
- Never Have I Ever…read the end of a book before reading the beginning.
*coughs* hey, I wanted to see how it ended!
- Never Have I Ever…read a book without the dust cover.
If any books had the dust covers, I would ALWAYS take them off ’cause they just got bent and ruined.
- Never Have I Ever…skim read nearly half a book.
*looks around guiltily* Maaaybe.
- Never Have I Ever……seen the movie before reading the book.
YES. I’ve seen so many movies before reading the books. (Lord of the Rings, for example.)
- (My Question) Never Have I Ever….totally destroyed a library book.
Thankfully, no. I’m surprised that I haven’t, though, living in a house with a lot of messy lil kids. 🙂
And anybody else who likes books! 😉
Well guys, that is all! I hope that you’ve had an awesome day! Happy St. Nickolas Day! TIME FOR RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS! ❤