Hey guys! Thank you so much to everyone who sent in questions! I can’t wait to get started with these! Sit down, grab a doughnut and let’s begin! 🙂
- What is your favourite book?
That is a really hard! I read so much and I absolutely LOVE books! Right now, I’d say End of the Spear by Steve Saint or Perfectly Unique by Annie Downs.
- Favourite movie?
Again, super hard question because I LOVE movies! I really enjoyed the whole Hobbit/Lord of the Rings movies! They were SO well done and so awesome!
- Do you enjoy sewing?
Enjoy would be a strong word. Tolerate is more accurate. I’m not very good at it. XD The few things that I must sew are….uh….better left unspoken of. XD
- Do you speak any second languages?
I WISH! Nope, but I’m learning Hebrew at the moment. Hopefully I’ll keep working at that and keep learning!😎😁
(GUYS, be sure to check out her awesome stationary shop! She has BEAUTIFUL pieces!)
- Favorite thing to bake?
Cookies! I LOVE baking cookies. There are so many fun things that can be added. (And OF COURSE the cookie dough is the greatest thing ever!)
- What career do you want to have?
I’m still trying to figure it all out, but I’m leaning towards a career in midwifery.
- How long have you been blogging?
A year and nine months!
- What has been your favorite part of blogging?
I absolutely love the community and getting to know so many awesome people through my blog!
- Do you want to have a large family in your future?
Umm. Define large. XD Large as in 13+ kids, not really. Which makes me sound terrible but I really don’t know how I’d take care of a lot of kids.
- What has been the most challenging thing you’ve ever done?
I’m actually not sure. Math is extremely mentally challenging. XD
- How long have you done photography?
I’ve taken pictures all of my life, but I got serious about making them look better when I was around 12 or 13.
- What is your favorite type of flower?
Either red roses or orchids.🌹
- What is your favorite country (besides yours)?
OOH HARD ONE?! Probably Scotland.
- Whats your favorite bible verse?
Psalm 30:5 – For his anger is but for a moment, and his favor is for a lifetime. Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning.
- Waffles or pancakes?
I’d say pancakes just because there is so much fun things that you can add to the batter (s’mores, white chocolate chips, etc.) 😋😋
- What’s your biggest dream for the near future?
Eating pie tonight? That’s what I’m looking forward to later! XD But seriously, I’d have to say finishing school, finishing my Nameless novel,
and making cookie dough.
- What’s your favorite band?
Probably Casting Crowns. 🙂
- What’s your favorite hobby?
WRITING, BAKING, BLOGGING, READING!! 🙂
- What is the greatest accomplishment you’ve made as a blogger?
Figuring out how to write half decent blog posts. And meeting lots of cool people. ❤
- Who is your favorite music artist?
Oh boy. So many options. I really like Plumb, Josh Garrels and Sleeping At Last.
1. What got you started with sugar gliders?
It started back in April when Yoveil and I were ooing and ahhing over ADORABLE pictures of dwarf rabbits. Our parents said that I could POSSIBLY get a pair of rabbits, and that started us all talking about pets. After doing a bunch of research on the rabbits, my brother BEGGED me to get a hypoallergenic dog. XD So I did more research on dogs and a couple other pet options (tea cup pigs didn’t hold appeal for very long) and eventually sugar gliders came up as an option. They were SO CUTE and allergy friendly so we decided that we’d go with them! 🙂 ❤
2. What’s the most important lesson you’ve learned from blogging?
Be yourself. Don’t try to copy other people or pretend to be something that you’re not. You’ll be amazed by how much people like you when you’re authentic YOU.
3. What’s your favorite season?
FALLLLLLLLLL! It’s the BEST SEASON EVER! It feels all festive and everything cools off. The scenery is gorgeous and, to make it all better, MY BIRTHDAY! 🙂
4. Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
Ten years, wow. Uh, single, maybe working as a midwife, blogging/writing a lot, and maybe owning a couple miniature donkeys. XD I don’t really have a plan for the future. Like at all. XD
Tori W.’s Questions
- If you knew you could not fail, what is one thing you would like to do?
Either write a book or run a marathon.
- Current favorite book?
Right now? End of the Spear or Perfectly Unique.
- Current favorite movie?
The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings movies. 😍😍😍😍🤩🤩
- Current favorite card game?
I LOVE card games! My favorites are Gubs & Sushi-Go.
- Current favorite board game?
Monopoly, although it’s such a long game that I rarely finish it. XD
1. Do you have any nicknames?
Hattie, occasionally. There are several “lovely” nicknames given by my brothers, but I won’t list those. 🙄😏
2. Apples or pears?
Pears! Unless they’re smooshy. XD
3. What’s your favorite holiday?
Probably Christmas, Hanukkah or Passover. XD (You guys may have noticed that I have trouble being decisive. XD)
Lizzie Grace’s Questions
1. What’s you favorite animal?
Sugar gliders! For years it was chickens, though, so I still hold them in high respect.
2. How many times have you had a major move?
About fourteen, not counting temporary houses. 🙂
3. How many of your siblings have blogs?
Three of them. Jehosheba, Nahum and Baruch. I help the boys with their blogs, though. 🙂 ❤ (If Baruch was here right now, he’d be telling me to tell all of you, “CHECK OUT THE COOKIE BLOB BLOG BECAUSE IT IS AWESOME”. XD
4. When you were little did you enjoy writing as much as you do now?
Yes. In some ways, I’d say more because I wasn’t so critical of my work.
5. What age was your favorite? (does that make sense??)
Six. I lived in an awesome house with an awesome family and awesome pet chickens. I got to watch both of my brother be born (not when I was six, but around that time XD) and I had the greatest best friend to play with (you’re still great, sis!😁).
6. Do you fan girl?
Nope, nope, not at all. XD I’m not against other people doing it, but I am NOT that type of person at all.
7. If so, what have you recently fan fields over?
8. Do you have any social media platforms beside your blog?
Nope. Blogging is enough for now. XD
9. Would you rather read paper back, hardcover, or ebook?
Ebooks mainly because it is convenient to carry a lot of books around with me. They’re also (usually) cheaper than buying a new paperback/hardcover. And I can read them instantly. XD
10. How do you motivate yourself to be productive?
Oh dear. I’ve been working on that lately. XD I just try to remind myself that if I keep waiting and putting stuff off, it’s just going to be hanging over my head and waiting to be done. It feels GREAT to finish a project or have a room clean, etc.
1. favorite songs?
It’s always changing. But right now A Long Way by Josh Garrels, Remember This by NF, Somebody Loves You by Plumb, You Came So Close by Andrew Peterson & Night Has Passed by The Brilliance.
2. favorite netflix shows?
Um. We don’t actually have netfix. XD We had it a few years ago and the main thing we watched was Call the Midwife. I totally LOOOOVE THAT!!! It’s awesome. 😀😎
3. what is your favorite desert?
Basically anything with cream cheese. I love it SO MUCH. I also love nutella. And white chocolate. AND COOKIE DOUUUUUGH! I’m getting hungry now. XD
- Fifth favorite country?
Probably Canada. XD
- Favorite shape?
A circle. 🙂 Constant, never ending. It’s like God, in a way.
- Worst book you ever read in your opinion?
It’s been a while since I read a bad book. Lemme think….I’m not sure. There have been quite a few poorly written ones, but no really bad ones come to mind. XD
- Favorite and least favorite accessory?
As in clothes accessory or other? Favorite: a flashlight. Least favorite: anything having to do with makeup XD (Yeah, that makes me weirder and weirder, I know)
- Opinion on skirts and head coverings?
Oookay. So I used to think that anyone who didn’t wear a skirt was, I don’t know, sinning or something. But I realize now that it really is a matter of opinion and conviction. If you feel convicted to wear a skirt and keep your head covered, by all means do so. And if not, that’s okay, too. I don’t think that it should be an issue that divides believers. It is more a matter of where your heart is and what your motives are.
- Is it hot year-round where you live?
Nope, it gets nice and cool in the winter which is GREAT! Definitely not as cold here as in Minnesota, though!
- Cold year-round? Or both?
I’d say we have a nice range of seasons here.
- (I though asking where you live might be, I don’t know, too personal of a question or something.)
We live in the Tennessee area. It’s so beautiful here! 🙂
- Top advice you’d give to a new blogger?
Be yourself, don’t stress over numbers (of followers, views, etc), and enjoy it. Work hard, but don’t get stressed out about it. Don’t try to be the best overnight. Good blogging takes time.
- If you could choose anywhere in the world to live, where you would you live?
Oooooooooooooooooooooh anywhere?! Can I say I’d like to live everywhere? XD I want to see/live in tons of places. *nods* I love traveling.
- Favorite musical?
I used to HATE musicals because *coughs* I thought the music was boring and got in the way of the story. 🤦♀️ Anyway, I love them now. I’d say my favorite is Fiddler on the Roof. It’s so good!
- One movie you’ve been wanting to see for a while but haven’t seen yet?
Umm. Hmm. I’ve watched all of the movies I’ve wanted to see. XD I want to watch the Lord of the Rings movies again sometime though! XD
- Number one favorite outfit?
My beloved black skirt
that is now falling apartand a comfortable shirt. XD I’m not huge on fashion, obviously. If it fits and is comfortable, that’s good enough for me. 😂
- Worst song you’ve ever heard?
There are a lot of songs that I don’t like. XD I dislike heavy metal music and most things with screaming.
- Best song you’ve ever heard?
Oh dear. I’ve heard so many good songs throughout the years. I couldn’t pick one. I love Scars by TobyMac, You Came So Close by Andrew Peterson, A Long Way by Josh Garrels, Rise by Josh Garrels, etc.
- Number one favorite music artist?
NUMBER ONE?! *thinks back to my indecisive self* Um. Probably Josh Garrels. His music is GREAT.
- One song you’re obsessed with right now?
You Came So Close by Andrew Peterson. 😍
- What do you hope to be, I.e. career, dream job, or area of service?
Right now, I’d say I hope to become a midwife and just generally find ways to impact people’s lives. I love people and care about them dearly. I want to be able to help people get through hard times, find who they are, and just be a friend to them. ❤
Thank you again to everyone who send in questions! I had a lot of fun answering them! 🙂 ❤ Have an awesome day, friends!
And now, I have some questions for YOU, my readers! What movies do you enjoy? What is the worst desserts that you’ve ever tasted? Do you like burgers? Have you had ortho work done? Are you happy with your life at this moment?