Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog! Today I will be doing the Sunshine and Rainbows Tag. A big thank you to my amazing friend, Rosy Marr for nominating me! ❤ Be sure to check out her blog!
- Thank the blogger who tagged you
- Share the badge and rules in your post
- Include this blog tag statement: “The sunshine & rainbows blog tag is an award created to show appreciation for bloggers who bring positivity and happiness into our lives!”
- Answer the tag’s 5 questions
- Tag 5-10 bloggers whose blogs you love reading!
- Include a custom message to your nominees about why you tagged them
- Keep on blogging! We love that you’re a part of the blogging world!
- What are your favorite kinds of posts to write?
I love writing posts to encourage other people in their walk with God and in their lives. I also love writing posts filled with random stuff. I try not to do it too often, but sometimes it is just really fun to ramble on about everything and nothing! I also really enjoy writing my Random Life Updates at the end of every month. 🙂
2. What’s a post you’d love to write, but haven’t yet?
I’d move to do a series on mental health, but I haven’t had time to sit down and write that yet. I’d also like to do a motivational series on…something…but I haven’t decided. XD
3. In what ways do you enjoy helping other people?
Um. I like writing to encourage people and helping new bloggers to find their feet (and helping anyone who is new to anything that I really like – photography, writing, sugar gliders, baking, etc.).
4. What (or who) inspires you?
Oooh there are lots of things that inspire me! God, my family, my friends, rainy days, candles, cookie dough, sugar gliders, art, good stories, history, chocolate, ice cream, competitions, school work, writing….XD I could go on for a long time!
5. What do you love to see on other people’s blogs?
I love to see blogs where the author is real. I love to see peoples’ personalities and interests and excitements and pains filter through their writings.
How do I choose? There are so many bloggers that I love dearly and would love to nominate for this!
Tanatswa: I love your honestly and the encouragement that your posts share. You’re an amazing person!
Purple Rose: You’re one of the bravest people that I know. You’re brave in your life, brave in your writing and brave in faith. ❤ You’re an inspiration to me.
Jehosheba: Your book reviews are amazing, your photography is gorgeous and you’re so encouraging! I love reading your blog and am always thrilled to see one of your posts pop up in my reader!
Kaley: You’re posts are always fun, engaging and they make me smile. Just like you!
Arein: Your posts always have me laughing, smiling…or hungry
(your food pictures are amazing). It always makes me happy to see that you’ve posted!
And that’s it! I hope you all have a wonderful day! Never stop writing, smiling and enjoying cookie dough! *nods* Cookie dough is very important. 😉