I’m an expert on weird humans. I’ve had nineteen years of experience. XD My family is weird, I’m weird, and my pets are weird. If you’re searching for the perfect gift for your strange friend (or for yourself, hehe) hopefully this guide will be helpful. *bows* Enjoy.
(I also planned a much more extensive list but got lazy/tired/bored, so here. XD)
- A gift certificate to Thriftbooks or other bookstores/online book shopping places (yes, that was worded so beautifully. I’m so proud of my grammar use)
- A subscription to Scribd or Audible
- A favorite CD (relaxing background music!)
- A relaxing candle
- Journals! Amazon has a ton of really beautiful ones for under $15.
- Editing program like Gramerly
- Writer mugs
- Writer’s Block
- Writer shirts, jewelry, etc.
Crazy Pet Lovers
You always hear of “crazy cat ladies”, but that can go for any animal. I am a crazy sugar glider woman. Glider people tend to go a little bonkers for their babies. One couple even had a whole glider-themed wedding!! That’s the kind of man I want to marry, lol. In any case, pet lovers will be thrilled by these gifts.
- A new sugar glider (not serious here, please don’t actually get people pets for Christmas surprises, it is most of the time irresponsible and the animals are rehomed soon afterward)
- Sugar glider toys (need inspiration? I have a whole list right here as well as an Etsy shop selling toys)
- Pet toys
- Pet food (hey, that stuff can be expensive)
- Pet-themed gifts (shirts, rings, earrings, necklaces, etc. Etsy is a great place to look for those things.)
Food makes everything better, right? Food brings people together. I highly recommend food gifts. You can’t go wrong there. Food is the best.
Yeah I may be hungry right now. XD
- Cookie dough (give it a try, Grandpa!!)
- Candy (this whole amazing section on Target)
- Universal Yums subscription box (this could also go under the food category)
- Bubble tea (THE BEST!!!)
- Crochet/knitting/sewing needles
- Books/patterns for their craft of choice
- A subscription to the Adventures in Odyssey Club (you know, so they have something to do while creating)
Lord of the Rings fans
Because all LOTR fans are just a little strange at heart….
- Lovely stickers
- This awesome mug
- Second Breakfast tea to go in said mug
- If that isn’t enough, here is a teapot to complete the set!
- While you’re sipping your drink, why not play cards with this adorable LOTR-themed deck?
- Do you fidget? No worries, you can have your own personal Ring to keep you occupied. Somehow, it just seems wrong…
- We also have candles
- And a very expensive blanket with a map of Middle Earth upon it
- HAHA THERE IS EVEN LEMBAS SOAP!!! Isn’t that great?! I’m having a lot of fun with this post…I had no clue about all of the strange things fans makes!
- Of course, we have the amazing sweatshirts
The Gift of Laughter
Weird people are prone to be depressed because they can feel very alone and like they’re lost and that somehow they’ve ended up on the wrong planet. Sometimes we just need to laugh. These gifts are excellent.
- My Last Nerve – Oh look, it’s on fire candle
- Lettuce blanket, pizza blanket, watermelon blanket… there are lots of food blankets out there, guys
- Sushi Socks (these also come in pancakes, donuts, etc.)
- A blanket with YOUR head on it! Isn’t that just what everyone wants to see right before they go to sleep? I have to be honest, the pictures are a little creepy. XD
Let’s face it. Anxiety is increasing everywhere in everyone. Anything we can do to help with that is wonderful.
- Fidget rings
- Fidget necklaces
- Fidget earrings
- Chew necklaces
- Aaron’s putty
- Vitamin Notes (super cute!)
I hope that this list is helpful. You can always use it next year since it’s most likely too late to be thinking of ordering gifts now. XD