When I saw that Bree had nominated me for this tag, I thought, “Perfect!” This blog has had a theme of random ever since it was greated. This tag is absolutly perfect! Thank you for the nomination, Bree!
- Link back to the person who created the tag (laughsandliterature.wordpress.com)
- Link back to the person who tagged you (Bree)
- Use the picture Bree made
- Share the weirest/grossest food you’ve ever had
- Share the funniest joke you’ve heard
- Share the best ice cream flavor in the whole wide world
- Tag 5 people
On to it!
Weirest/grossest food you’ve ever had
That’s a tricky question because there have been lots of weird foods but none of them come to mind right now.
*thinks * When I was younger, we raised chickens for meat. We wanted to honor the chicken’s life and its sacrifice in death by using as much of it as possible. So we would eat the hearts and the gizzards and we would even use the feet to make broth from. 😂 It tasted fine, but it was just kinda weird.
Funniest joke you’ve heard
We tell lots of jokes, so I can’t say that this is the funniest but it is the one that gets told the most.
Q: What happened when the butcher backed into the meat grinder?
A: He got a little behind in his work 🤢
Best ice cream flavor in the whole wide world
NOOO I CANNOT PICK!!!! There are too many amazing flavors! I recently had a delicious apple pie ice cream that tasted just like apple pie!!