Hi guys, happy Sunday! I hope you’re having an awesome day.
I was searching through my drafts for posts because *ahem* I haven’t posted anything in forever. I didn’t find anything besides a note to complete all of the awards that I have been tagged for. So that’s what I’m going to do now. *nods*
Before you continue reading this, let me give you a warning. I am so seriously tired and my brain is incredibly broken or something. I think the screaming children in the background has destroyed it. I won’t mention that I’m babysitting those children because it makes me sound like a bad sister, but seriously, if you were here, you would understand that there is very little that can be done about the constant, mind-destroying, loud, very very loud, very constant crying that hasn’t left this house for way too long. *takes a breath after that very long sentence* *collapses on the floor because I have no energy left at all* *little sister comes up wailing because she hurt her toe for the gazillion time today* *me implodes and dies*
First we have the Libster Award. Thank you so much, Bekah, for the nomination!
- Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link of their blog to your blog.
- Answer the questions given to you.
- Nominate 2-6 blogs that you feel would enjoy blogging about the award and notify them about it.
- You may/may not create 11 new questions for your nominees. If so, the more creative the better.
Bekah’s Awesome Questions:
If there is something you wish you could stop in your life what would it be?
Oh there are a lot of things actually. XD I wish I could stop procrastinating. That’d be awesome. I’m working on it, but it’s going very slowly.
What is your least favorite subject in school?
MATH ONE HUNDRED AND TEN PERCENT.
A sweet snack or sour?
I LOVE both, but I’m in a sour stage, so I’d go with SOOOOUR!
What is your favorite shoe brand?
*pretends that I actually care what shoes I wear* The thing is, shoes are an inconvenience. XD If I could, I’d go barefoot everywhere. But ’cause I can’t, I just wear whatever is on hand. Like my brother’s flipflops.
Short hair or long hair?
Long. I love long hair. But I’ve had both. 🙂
Would you want a motorcycle or a quad more?
Do you like cherry as a candy flavor?
Uuum. Not really. Most of the time, the food coloring used to color the cheery flavored candies is AWFUL for you.
Would you rather sleep on rocks for a month or have to cross three feet of thorns once?
Sleep on rocks. I HATE thorns and feet are a very sensitive part of the body. XD
Are you a night person or a day person?
I’m somewhere in between.
Snow or rain?
BOTH! XD It depends on what mood I’m in, I guess!
What feature about you do you like the most?
I don’t have one. I’m not sure….
Have you ever been to Minnesota?
Do you enjoy flying?
What is your favorite type of cookie?
Do you prefer desktop or laptop computers?
Do you enjoy photography?
How many hours of sleep do you get (on average) a night?
Do you listen to audios? (If so, what are your favorites?)
What is the worst book you’ve ever read?
ANYONE WHO IS FOLLOWING ME IS NOMINATED! 🙂 Thanks guys!
Next is the Bookish Bucket List Tag! Thank you so much, Rosy! Love you, girl! ❤
- Link to the tag’s creator (Madison’s Inkwell).
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Tag as many people you want (10 people, in my case).
- Answer the questions asked by your nominator.
- Create 10 new questions for your nominees.
- What is your favorite genre?
Good question. Not sure. XD I’m rather indecisive….
- What’s your least favorite?
Romance. I can say that with certainty. Ugh, it’s so predictable and disgusting.
- Who are your top favorite modern-day writers?
Annie Downs. I love her books! I also really like Bob Goff’s books. (They’re SO FUNNY!!)
- Who are your favorite writers from the past?
G.A. Henty especially. I really love his stories. 🙂
- What books are on you TBR list?
I have over seventy right now! XD It’d take too long to list them all here!
- What was the last book you read?
I just finished reading The Green Ember book one. I’d bought it a few months ago, but didn’t actually finish reading it until recently!
- Do you ever want to publish a book?
Yes! But I doubt it’ll happen!
- Who is your favorite fictional character?
I love Lucy & Susan & Jill in The Chronicles of Narnia. I love Bilbo in The Hobbit. 🙂 I love a lot of characters in a lot of books!
- What are some of your favorite books?
Again, TOO MANY!! I loved Courageous, Hiding in the Light, Love Does, End of the Spear, The Chronicles of Narnia….lots!
- What books do you think have the best cover?
90% of my books are on kindle, and I don’t always look at the covers very well. XD
What book inspires you to live a better life?
What is the funniest story that you’ve read in the past month?
If you enjoy writing, what genre do you write in?
What is a genre of book that you enjoy, but other people your age don’t?
What was the last book that you read?
Hardcover or paperback?
Do you normally read a book in one sitting or multiple?
When is your favorite time to read?
What is one book you think everyone should read?
And finally, what was the worst book you’ve read in the past two years?
Thank you, Purple Rose, for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger award! 🙂
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award
(This award was created by Okoto Enigmas.)
- Answers the five questions you were asked
- Tell the readers three things about yourself
- Nominate ten to twenty bloggers
- Notify the bloggers (tell them you nominated them) by commenting on one of their posts
- Ask your nominees five questions with one weird or funny one
- Share a link to your best posts
My Best Posts: (*ahem* I’m putting in some of my most viewed posts. XD)
Three Random Things About Me:
#1: Almost every night I wake up three or four times worrying that I forgot to lock the sugar glider’s cage and they’ve drowned in the toilet (even if I’ve checked their cage like three or four times already. 🤦♀️)
#2: I just finished watching How To Train Your Dragon part three.
#3: I used to eat wormwood because *coughs* I wanted to show people how impressive I was. (That was when I was five or six, don’t hold it against me now. 🙄😖)
Purple Rose’s Questions:
1.What do you use most to write your blog on? (A computer, a laptop, a tablet or a smart phone)
Computer always. I used to attempt to type posts out on an Iphone, but I hate touch screens. XD
2. What is the best advice you have ever received?
Love God and love your neighbor.
3. What is the worst advice you have ever received?
*shrugs* Not a whole lot of people give me advice, and the ones who do, don’t normally give me bad advice.
4. If you were made to eat only dessert for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day for a month, what would dessert would it be?
Oooh. Something with lemon curd. Or chocolate. I looooooooove dessert! 😁🤩
5. Is there anything you have blogged about and regretted it later?
Yes. Sometimes when I post honestly about things I’m struggling with, I regret having people see it.
My Random Questions:
Have you seen the Toy Story movies?
If so, which one was your favorite?
Do you like fries?
Do you have allergies?
What is your favorite type of flower?
Are baby koalas or baby walruses cuter?
ANYONE WHO HAS TWO SIBLINGS IS NOMINATED! 🙂 ❤
Next is the Sunshine Blogger Award! Thank you, Joshua! 🙂
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
2. Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 new bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees by commenting on one of their blog posts.
5. List the rules and display a sunshine blogger award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
- What was the best birthday present you’ve ever got?
I’m not sure! I love all of the gifts that I get for my birthday! Everyone is so sweet. ❤
- What Bible verse has been on your mind the most recently?
All of Psalm 91. I love that psalm so much.
- What’s the best book you’ve ever read?
THAT IS AN IMPOSSIBLE QUESTION!!! I have read so many amazing books! I could never just pick one!
- What book do you want to read someday?
I want to read the rest of the Lord of the Rings books. 🙂
- Who’s your favorite Bible character?
There are soo many! I love Ruth and Esther especially!
- Do you do Instagram?
- Who’s your favorite preacher?
Good question. I’m not sure. 🤔
- How many blogs do you have?
I just have this one. But I help both of my brothers with their blogs as well. (You can see Nahum’s here and Baruch’s here.)
- Who do you think should be the next U.S. President?
I have NO CLUE! I’m not really into politics at all. 🤷♀️
- Should smoking and alcohol consumption be banned?
That is a really good question. Honestly, I don’t believe that those things are bad in and of themselves. But when people misuse them, they cause a ton of heartache and pain to the users and the people around them.
- When the virus finally goes away, what place do you want to visit?
EVERYWHERE! I want to visit as many places as possible!
What are your thoughts on piercings?
What is your favorite way to style your hair?
What was the childhood toy that you loved most?
What is your favorite board or card game?
Do you prefer drinking water with or without ice?
Do you like mango?
How often do you blog?
Have you ever had orthodontist work done?
Who is your favorite singer/band?
What size shoe do you wear?
And finally, we have Ten of my Favorite Feelings Tag. Thank you, Dawn!
List ten of your favorite feelings!
Link to the creator of this tag: The tag was created by Xandria.
One: Ice cream on a hot day
Two: Running in the rain
Three: Listening to my favorite music
Four: Playing with my sugar gliders late at night
Five: Reading in bed with my flashlight in a dark room
Six: Family vacations
Seven: Watching funny movies
Eight: Swimming in a warm pool
Nine: Kids hugs
Ten: Big storms
Everyone who read this far is nominated! 🙂 Can’t wait to see your answers, guys!
That’s all for today! Thank you, everyone! ❤