Whoopee! I just LOVE giveaways! (Minus the fact I have never won one in my entire life….*ahem*)
Shout-out to Megan for doing this giveaway; I love her blog, and her yellow theme. It’s always so cheerful, and her blog is one of my all-time favorites. *nods*
Here is the link to her blog – go enter the giveaway! Comment to let me know if someone who saw this won!
Here are the prizes:
- A lemon tote bag from WerkaCo.
- Some beautiful yellow-themed stamps from OpenSpaceDesigns. A light bulb, a bee, a lemon, and the phases of the moon. She’s also including a cute yellow ink pad to continue the yellow them!
- A signed copy of “Honey Butter” by Millie Florence.
- Five yellow vinyl stickers from swaygirls.
- Three yellow bath bombs from FifiandKikisBathCo.
- A yellow embroidered cap from JoyineverystitchCo.
- A poster from an old blog design!
Go enter, guys! This is so much fun!