Sooo! I have been nominated for a couple awards, buuuuut I haven’t done them yet. XD So I’m going to do three today. 🙂
Thank the person who nominated you and share their blog. Think of five bloggers that encourage and inspire you and nominate them. List five things about yourself. Answer the questions you got asked. Lastly, ask your nominees five questions. Why five? Because it is the number that signifies grace.
Five Random Facts About Me:
- I love mini things
- I used to love riding our donkey (until we moved)
- I had light hair when I was younger
- When I was five, I thought that chickens had big, floppy ears (like dogs XD)
- I don’t like plain marshmallows, but I always eat them when they’re around XD 🤷♀️
Which of your family members encourage you the most? How?
Oooh. Hard one. I’d say….Yoveil. She’s always so sweet and LOVES to make people happy. She seems to sense whenever we are sad. She’ll come up and randomly hug us or say, “I just love you so much!”
Who do you go to when you need encouragement?
Uh. Depends. My pen pals mainly. 🙂
Who was your first blog follower?
My cousin, Allie. 🙂
What is an encouraging bible verse/quote that you enjoy?
I really like psalm 30:5.
Do you encourage others when you see them crying or distressed? How do you encourage them?
It kind of depends on the person. Most of the time, the distressed/crying people are Yoveil and Dovid, and if I pick them up or play with them, then they become very happy, cute little people.
5 People That Encourage Me (My nominees)
Questions for my nominees:
- What is the greatest source of encouragement in your life?
- Where do you find hope?
- What is the most encouraging thing that someone has said to you this past week?
- When you feel alone, what do you do?
- What is your favorite Christian quote?
1. Thank the person who tagged you.
2. Answer the 10 questions.
3. List 5 things you like to do with pen-pals.
4. Tag as many other people as you would like.
QUESTION 1: WHEN DID YOU START SNAIL-MAILING?
I started when I was twelve or thirteen. 🙂
QUESTION 2: HOW MANY PEN PALS DO YOU HAVE?
Um. I’m not sure. XD Is that bad? I have a few regular pen pals and several others who write occasionally. 🙂
QUESTION 3: DO YOU DECORATE YOUR ENVELOPES?
Not normally. Sometimes I’ll do it for fun, but most of the time I’m just trying to get the out to the mail. 😉
QUESTION 4: THEMED LETTERS OR RANDOM?
100 % RANDOM! I didn’t even know that themed letters was a thing. 😛 🤦🏻♀️
QUESTION 5: IN WHAT COUNTRIES DO YOU HAVE PEN-PALS?
Mainly the U.S. but also Mexico and Canada. 😉
QUESTION 6: WHY DO YOU WRITE LETTERS?
IT IS SO MUCH FUN AND PEN PALS ARE AMAZING FRIENDS!
QUESTION 7: DO YOU WRITE LONG LETTERS OR SHORTER LETTERS?
It depends. XD
QUESTION 8: WHEN DO YOU RESPOND TO LETTERS AND HOW QUICKLY?
Oh man. I was dreading this question. Well, (in my defense XD) I used to write back the very day that I got the letter. But the past….eight months….I have become a very bad pen pal. I LOVE getting letters, but I’ve become lazy in responding….
QUESTION 9: HAVE YOU EVER WAITED TO OPEN LETTERS?
Sometimes, but I’m normally WAY too excited to wait.
QUESTION 10: DO YOU CORRESPOND IN FOREIGN LANGUAGES?
5 Things I like to do with pen-pals
- Sharing tea
- Sharing stickers/fun tape
- Sharing bible verses/coloring cards
- Giving/receiving encouragement and friendship
- Sending birthday gifts 😉
As for nominees…all the bloggers that I know do pen pals have already been tagged! SO! If you are a pen pal, reading this, I tag YOU! 👍🏻
1. (for fun) pineapples on pizza?
YES. It’s so good! My brother LOVES it! It is his favorite type of pizza. 😉
2. do you believe in fate? if so, why?
Nope. I don’t.
3. if you could revisit your past, would you do so to change it, or relive it?
Oh man, that is a HARD question! I guess…I’d like to go relive my past, although there are several things that I would like to do. I like what Maggie said in her answer to this question, “When you take away pain, you also remove all the growth that comes from it.”
4. what age do you feel like right now and why?
Hehe. Older than 16. XD I’m not exactly sure why…maybe because I’ve always had younger siblings and helping to care for them makes me feel older.
5. if you could only keep three of your possessions, what would they be?
*Shrieks* ONLY THREE THINGS?! AHH! (I am a very sentimental person). Um. I’d say my computer (because of what’s on it, not the value of the computer itself XD), my journals and all of the letters that my dear pen pals have sent me over the years. (Right now I have them all in a box in my closet. I LOVE GOING BACK AND READING THEM!)
Three Facts About Myself:
- I am a very shy person and very socially awkward
- I bake something at least four times a week
- When I started blogging, I never realized how much I’d come to love it
EVERYONE! 🙂 🙂 If you’re reading this line, YOU ARE NOMINATED!