- How many books are too many in a series?
That is a crazy question! 😉 There are never too many books in a series!! I’m always so sad when they come to an end. 🙂
- How do you feel about cliff hangers?
Ehh. I guess it depends! If the cliff hanger is at the end of a book (in a series) and I don’t have the next part, it’s terrible. But generally, I enjoy cliff hangers. 🙂
- Hardback or paperback?
- Favorite book?
Oh dear. That is an extremely hard question to answer! *looks over mental list of books* There are too many I love!
- Least favorite book?
Uh……………………..*long pause* I’m not sure….maybe a cook book I read about dandelions? Actually, that one ended up being pretty interesting! XD
- Love triangles, yes or no?
- The most recent book you couldn’t finish?
Nope. Wasn’t there.
- A book you’re currently reading?
Love Lives Here by Maria Goff 🙂
- Last book you recommended to someone?
I have no idea! I recommend books a lot! XD
- Oldest book you’ve read? (publication date)
Maybe the Pilgrim’s Progress or the Bible???
- Newest book you’ve read? (publication date)
- Favorite author?
Again, this is a very hard question! I read a lot of books by a lot of different authors. I’m not sure…..
- Buying books or borrowing?
MOST CERTAINLY BUYING!
- A book you dislike that everyone seems to love?
The later books in the Anne of Green Gables Series….
- Bookmarks or dog-ears?
Most of my books are on my kindle, so neither.
- A book you can always reread?
I reread most of my books, lol! But specifically…..End of the Spear by Steve Saint, Beyond the Orphan Train series by Arleta Richardson, The Grandma’s Attic Series by Arleta Richardson, etc…..
- Can you read while listening to music?
YEEEEEEEEEES! I love my music and a lot of my life happens while it is playing!
- One POV or multiple POVs?
- Do you read a book in one sitting or over multiple days?
It depends on the length of the book. I’ve done both. 🙂
- Who do you tag?
I tag….ANYONE WHO WANTS TO DO THIS!!! 🙂