Hey! So this post has been long in coming but I’m here at last! 😉 I want to thank Joshua for nominating me again! 🙂
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!!
5. Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees!
6. Notify your 11 nominees.
Facts about me:
- I just got my ears pierced last Saturday! 😉
- I just discovered that my baby brother is terrified of chickens. (I guess that wasn’t really about me….XD)
- I FINALLY finished a story! *cheers* I’ve been so lazy with my writing lately…..
- My middle name is Cairn
- I love to bake – especially when I can snack while I bake 😉 XD
- I have five younger siblings
- I’m not very strong *sigh* how tragic. I really should work on that.
- I’m not really into “girly” type stuff (such as, pink stuff, sparkles, romantic stuff….)
- When I was like maybe 6 or 7, all I wanted to do was to get married and start a chicken farm (I was soooo obsessed with chickens at that point in my life)
- I like taking pictures and I’m hoping to get better sometime in the future
- I don’t like taking showers and I detest baths (XD)
My answers to the questions:
What is your favorite sport?
Uh….well….I don’t really do any sports. And I’m not really too interested in sports. *shy smile* so maybe I’m really different from most other Americans. XD
What is your favorite cold drink?
Who do look like the most: your mother, or your father?
Probably my mother. 🙂
What’s your favorite hot drink?
Oh boy!!! I’d say hot chocolate or apple cider. *Hattush momentarily gets transported back in time to when she was drinking apple cider and eating homemade gummy worms one October day* AH! Fond memories. *sigh*
Which do you prefer: summer or winter?
I prefer summer, after living here for a winter. 😉
If you had a favorite teddy bear or doll, what was its name?
Ummm….yes, I did have one. In fact, I had several homemade beloved bears and stuff when I was eight or nine. I always said that if I was forced to flee for my life, those things would be what I would take with me. *shakes head at younger me* poor younger me wasn’t good at planning for survival. I mean, sure, a teddy bear would be comforting but it really wouldn’t help a bad situation at all. And I don’t even remember what their names were anymore. *embarrassed grin* younger me would have been so disappointed in current me. Actually, now that I think of it, I do remember one of the names of one of those toys that I loved dearly. It was a crocheted frog that Mama made for me. I named it “Brave” because Mama had made it for me after I had done something “brave”. (In reality, it was just walking through a thing of bamboo at night but I was *ahem* terrified to do that. *sigh* younger me was such a coward.) Okay, self, move on.
Do you have a LEGO set?
I used to but I don’t anymore.
Do you have faith in GOD?
Yes, I do! ❤
Do you enjoy reading?
*heart eyes* YEEES! I LOOOOOVE to read! In fact, I just got five new books 2 days ago!
Do you want to write a book (or books) someday?
*dreamy sigh* yes I do. I want to write and finish a very interesting book. It’s not lookin’ like that’ll happen though. *sobs*
What is your favorite 8-letter word?
You know, I’ve never really thought of that! I’m not sure!
Jehosheba (*evil laugh*)
And if anybody else wants to do this, please do! I always love reading different answers to these, so please do! 🙂
- Are you interested in archery?
- Do you have siblings?
- Do you like pizza (sorry, food questions again. I really need to get off the topic of food….)
- What is your dream job?
- Have you ever moved?
- If you like to read, what is your favorite book?
- What is your favorite song?
- Do you like Christmas music?
- Have you ever made jello at home (It’s really easy, people! You should defiantly try it!)
- Have you ever gotten one of those mini drones stuck in your hair???? (My poor sister and cousin both have thick hair and for some reason at Christmas, they always seem to get those drones stuck in their hair.)
- What do you hope in? Like, what give you hope to keep going in life?
THANK YOU AGAIN!! Have a great day!